FC5 Fails To Recognize The Presence Of A VCD?

Hello,

I have made no modification to the default /etc/fstab for the
auto-mounting of the DVD device in my FC5 box.

When I insert a DVD, I will get it auto-mounted/auto-played with Xine
Media Player.

However, when I insert a VCD, I get the following error message.
The Application "gnome-mount" has quit unexpectedly.

Am I missing something?  Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Ciba LO <cibalo gmx co uk>