Re: Mailing list software

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 07:32, Michael Fleming wrote:

> > Mailman is probably the most logical choice; it is part of Core, thus is
> > supported with security updates. It has a web interface, too.
> >

> See also: http://www.jwz.org/doc/mailman.html :-) It does raise some
> interesting points to consider before leaping head first into it.

Seems to be a rant that applies only to people that don't
use web browsers.  The only real problem I've seen with mailman
is that it is written in python and has had version
incompatibilities over the years, but if you stick to what is
included in a distro someone else should take care of that.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com