Disk 2 and 3 Corupt

I don't image I am the only person to bring this up, but can someone point me to a place where I can download discs 2 and 3 for the Fedora Core that do not contain corrupt packages?

I have downloaded both from here:

ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/Fedora/core/5/i386//iso/

I have tried downloading and burning to disk twice. Both times disk 2 and 3 were currupt (i.e.: Did not pass the integrity test, when I tried to install anyway, was unable to read from disk 2).

Thanks,

Luke