Re: Kernel 2.6.16-1.2122_FC5 & lmsensors

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Laurence Vanek <lvanek <at> charter.net> writes:
Upon updating to the latest kernel (2.6.16-1.2122_FC5) & rebooting I find that I no longer have lmsensors.

What hardware (motherboard, mainly) do you have? This appears to be hardware-specific, lm-sensors is running fine with the same kernel here.

        Kevin Kofler

Kevin -

I believe you are right from what feedback Ive gotten so far. I have an Asus P4B533 motherboard. As I indicated in replies to other posts, Ive been running this same system since FC2 times thru many kernels without issue.

I guess my alternatives are to got back to previous kernel or due without temps & fan speeds with the latest kernel.