Re: mplayer install

Karl Larsen wrote:
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito wrote:
Il giorno mer, 24/05/2006 alle 08.46 -0600, Karl Larsen ha scritto:
This what the instructions on the web page says to do on FC5. It doesn't work on FC4.

and why on earth did you use the FC5 guide when there is a FC4 specific
guide ? (and also a FC3) ...

   Please direct me to a FC4 guide. I don't know where that might be.

Karl

I found the FC4 with that information I followed the instructions to the letter and got:

[root k5di ~]# yum -y install mplayer mplayer-skins mplayer-fonts
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: mplayer
No Match for argument: mplayer-skins
No Match for argument: mplayer-fonts
Nothing to do
[root k5di ~]#

It's my opinion that something has changed since he wrote the instructions. You can't do that now!

Karl