Re: Mounting Drive hdc

Ok, just remembered how 2 do it, lol
[stands in corner]
Hi,

I attempted to upgrade my RH9 to FC5 but a power failure screwed that up, so I did a fresh install of FC5 with no problems.
I have 2 hard drives in my computer, one I use to hold the linux os and the other was mounted as /home which contains all my work.
How can I mount this second drive, hdc, so it appears as /home in FC5.  I obviously managed it under RH9 but I just cant remember what I did, duh.....

Many thanks,
Garry