Re: DVD playing on Linux

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 13:41 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:

Yes I tried to yum the lib and it can't find it. I have done everything the good web page

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_4_installation_notes.html

has done I have done. Still it all does not work. I have loaded Totem, Xine and Mplayer and all three do not work.

That's way too complicated.  Undo whatever mess you have,
execute the one-line instruction near the top of:
 http://rpm.livna.org/configuration.html#Core4

and:
 yum install xine mplayer totem vlc
then use whichever you like.

Sorry you are very wrong. I got the rpm and when I tried to load it it said: package livna-release-4-5 is already installed
and that should be what I need. I'm not have trouble getting to livna.

Karl