Re: FC4 -> FC5

"Kaushal Shriyan" <kaushalshriyan gmail com> writes:

> Hi ALL
>
> I have currently FC4 on my system,
> How do I upgrade it to FC5
>
> Kaushal

INSTALL yum-2.6.1-0.fc5, which you can download from the net, and then
yum upgrade

--
Leon

Hi everyone,

I am currently thinking about upgrading from FC4 - FC5 on my thinkpad T43.  I like the sound of the yum upgrade option.  Are there any potential pitfalls one should know about with particular applications for instance?  Has anyone any positive/negative experience of this?

Best regards,

Alastair