Re: NFS install images can't be found

On 5/25/06, Arun Binaykia <arun binaykia com> wrote:
This stumped me as well, I, had exploded the DVD iso into a directory.
Later i figured out that it needs iso images and won't work with files.
I am hoping you haven't made the same mistake.

I extracted all the files from ISO images into an exported directory
and the NFS installer worked fine for me on 3 separate laptops.

-Mauriat