Re: xmms wont´s start...font issue?

Mauriat Miranda wrote:

On 5/26/06, anthony baldwin <anthonybaldwin06 comcast net> wrote:

After installing ms truetype fonts, I get the following when I try to
start xmms:

GTK+ error
can´t load default font
aborting
aborted

I dled the msttblahblahfontgarbage.rpm,
did rpm -Uvh msttblahblahfontgarbage.rpm
then restarted xfs

Now...no xmms.

Any ideas?

Any help appreciated...

Just an idea, try logging out of the X-server (Gnome, KDE, whatever)
and logging back in.

That worked!
Thanks!

tony

-Mauriat

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233