Sound Juicer doesn't tag most MP3s

Hi! I use FC5, all of the updates installed (gnome 2.14.1) and livna set
up. I set up Sound Juicer to rip to mp3s (using its help) and installed
all of the mp3 gstreamer stuff. When it rips, it only tags maybe 1 of
the songs on the CD, but does rip and encode them right. I just have to
use easytag to fix the rest of them. What is wrong with it? Is it a
setup problem or a Sound Juicer one? Thanks!
-Steven