Totem with Gstreamer backend doesn't play wmv

Hi! I have the livna repo installed on my FC5 machine and all of the mp3, dvd, etc. stuff installed, but totem still won't play wmv files. Kaffeine does, after I put the mplayer codecs in /usr/lib/win32, though. I don't want to install totem-xine because it gets rid of rhythmbox (another mystery to me). Is there any way to get it to work? Even recompiling some part of gstreamer myself? Thanks!
-Steven