KDEInit could not launch 'kuickshow'.

This just after an update, and, so far, I´ve only seen this when trying to open .jpg files in a direcoty opened in Konq, by right click.
It opens .gif files fine in the same fashion.
Kuikshow is not opening from KMenu.
I haven´t tried any other format (.png, .nmp, .tiff, etc.)
An attempt to open it from terminal as tony gives this:

[tony localhost ~]$ /usr/bin/kuickshow
/usr/bin/kuickshow: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkdeinit_kuickshow.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9KURLLabel13setSizePolicyE11QSizePolicy

I could open it in terminal as su and open the .jpg files without any problem.

I´m a photographer and artist, so having kuikshow workig is pretty handy.
I know I have other image viewers on here (KView is working fine), but kuikshow is my preferred app
for surfing around my image and photo directories.

any assistance appreciated.

tony

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233