Re: Problems with nvidia driver from Livna 8762

Hello, I am expericiencing the same issue BUT with i686.

Error: API mismatch: the NVIDIA kernel module has the version 1.0-8756, but
this X module has the version 1.0-8762.  Please make sure that the kernel
module and all NVIDIA driver components have the same version.

During shutdown and init 3, I have a weird screen. This weird screen
composes of moving lines of different colors.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com