flash plugin

 I do installations of PCs for my living
I discovered that if I leave to my customers to
install alone by clicking they will fail installing
flashplugin on firefox 1.5 on fedora core 5
So I need precise instaructions of how to pre-install
before I give the customers a chance to protest
Thanks in advance

BTW jeff and opsec on irc.freenode.net#fedora are
impatient not polite enough and doing harm to project
IMHO, banned me once for no particular reason - no
flaming, no flooding only defending myself against
their impatient answer