Re: Another Question GNOME Apps inside KDE?

Troy Bull wrote:

Greetings:

Sorry to be asking so many questions of late, but..
Can I run a GNOME application under KDE? Will it work? and Can I run KDE apps under GNOME?

Thanks
troy

Yes...so long as you have the requisite libs installed, etc.
I you install with yum, it will work fine.

tony

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233