Re: vsftpd question

Thanks but its don't show me who are the connected users. Only their
IP address. I check the netstat man but i was unable to find any
suitable help.
Maybe vsftp create a text file with connected  users. Someone know?

2006/5/29, CodeHeads <codeheads gmail com>:
On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:55:02 +0200 Guillaume <guillaume chardin gmail com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> how to know who is actually connected on my FTP server?
> I run vsftpd.
> thanks
> Gui.

This might help
netstat -atu | less

Also man netstat will give you more switches to use.

Someone else might have a better idea.

Will