Re: Outlook .msg file viewer for FC5

Chris Bradford wrote:
I am trying to find a program for FC5 that will allow my users to view
their old Outlook .msg emails they have in backup folders.

They need to be able to read, print and view attachments.

Does anyone know of a program that will facilitate this?

Chris,

I converted our archived Outlook emails into standard mbox format files (multi-part MIME format) using:

http://www.matijs.net/software/msgconv/

Then you can read the email using Thunderbird, or similar programs.

- Mike