Re: Timer applet, alarm applet?

Hello David,

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:20:05 -0400 David Cary Hart <Fedora TQMcube com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 May 2006 18:53:22 +0200, wwp <subscript free fr> opined:
> > Hey all!
> >

> > I've given a try to the timer applet (1.2, FC5/GNOME). Does anyone
> > know a similar GNOME applet for reminders/alarms? The timer applet
> > only does countdowns, and I'd like to set similar alarms at fixed
> > date/time for instance.
> >
> I'm pretty sure that kalarm and ktimer will run in gnome.

Hm ktimer is exactly the same as the gnome timer applet (not what I want so),
but kalarm, which sounds interesting to me, unfortunately doesn't show in the
gnome panel: he daemon runs, kalarm when launched manually and alarms raise,
but even w/ --tray it doesn't show in panel.

Thanks anyway!

Regards,

--
wwp