Re: wav to iso and iso to audio cd

On 9/27/06, Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:
Did you go through the cdrecord man file?  The "-audio" section seems to
indicate that you can make a disc just from a collection of audio files.
That is a command line tool.

Thanks, Tim. I do know how to use cdrecord to create an audio cd.
However, I would like to create a single file (iso-like?) with the
image of the audio cd.

Paul