Re: XSL-FO processor for Fedora Core 5

Sorry, the mail was sent too early... Here is the complete message:

Hi!

I am looking for a xsl-fo processor for fedora core. I am going to
write som technical documents and want to convert them to pdf. I have
tried docbook2pdf, but I want to customize the layout, therefore I
have to (?) use xsltproc and a xsl-fo processor. I wonder if there are
any alternatives to fop, and if anyone have any recommendations for
docbook writing on fedora.

--
Trond Danielsen