No Medium Found when mounting file system

Have been getting messages at boot time-

 Mounting Local File System: No Medium Found
and the other-
 Mounting other File Systems: No Medium Found

 Currently running kernal(2.6.17-1.2174_FC5smp)
with new SATA, new machine

After boot up and running, file systems, at least the part of the OS that I use
seems to be okay, not to say something won't spook me later.
Does anyone know what might be causing this and/or what might I can do to correct this.

David Cooke
Seattle, WA