Help with task

Hi

I appreciate this is OT, but I'd welcome any help. Basically I want to
find out % disk utilisation on my servers. However to automate it I'm
going to need to do some wizardry, which I'm having problem with.

I approached with initially running df -h then piping that output
through awk, then somehow get the figures and run them through expr.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance
Dan