Re: Intel(r) Core™2 Duo Processors"

On 10/5/06, Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg84 nikolausson cc> wrote:
Can I still run program from the i386 architecture?

I've bought a program some months ago. there were 2 versions. one 64-bit and
32-bit I think.

Also, how do I compile things. Do I still compile them for i386?

Yes, the i386 packages work fine. In my case, I am using the same disk
that I used before the upgrade to a dual core processor, and the
and full use of both processors of the dual core, I installed the smp
kernel.

Paul