Web Page Watcher

There is a particular web page that I would like to watch and have an email sent to me if it changes. I have looked and programs that can do that for Windows but so far have not met with success finding a program for Linux. Freshmeat and Sourceforge both had old programs that appear to no longer be available. Anybody else out there doing this?

--
Murphy Says:
No news is... Impossible
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul lemmons tmcaz com
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206