Re: Windows is more secure than Linux :)

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 22:18 +0100, Vijay Gill wrote:
> OMG,
> I just wanted to share it with you for a laugh.

Really nice bug, didnt know it. Not FUDdy at all. Im sure we'll share
funny bugs, wether they come from linux or not. But please mark future
offtopic messages with [OT] in subject, so filters can be applied by
those who want to filter additional chattery.

Thanks, good luck!
--
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ