Re: Web Page Watcher

On 10/5/06, Paul Lemmons <paul lemmons tmcaz com> wrote:
There is a particular web page that I would like to watch and have an
email sent to me if it changes. I have looked and programs that can do
that for Windows but so far have not met with success finding a program
for Linux.  Freshmeat and Sourceforge both had old programs that appear
to no longer be available. Anybody else out there doing this?

whilst its not an application that you can run yourself, this site
will do it for you:

   http://www.watchthatpage.com/