Re: FC5 - ISO burning

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, ethericalzen gmail com wrote:

Also, you can convert the bin/cue to an ISO if you like, since you
already obtained that.

Here you are.

http://mange.dynup.net/linux/bin2iso/bin2iso.c

Compile that and off you go. You can then burn the ISO or mount it
via loopback.

I have never had that work correctly for VideoCDs (VCD). In contains the data, but they don't play correctly in my player. (But they work correctly if I just burn them normally.)

Some burners do not support the modes needed to burn bin/cue files with k3b. (It needs to support "DAO" mode, if I rememeber correctly.) My Pioneer DVD burner would not burn bin/cue where my $37 Liteon burner will.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink