Second Display settings need help.(S-Video)

Hello There! ^_^

I've attached a TV to my laptop through S-Video... but I still can't
to watch it (sorry for my lame english) I just want to ask how do I
make my TV a second display? I tried the TV-Viewer but as I can
understand its not suitable for my needs.. is there some other
programs or some options? like WIN does when you just push your right
mouse button and go to the display settings and enable your TV?

P.S. I tried some button on my laptop but it had no effect.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:bravo elf gmail com