Automatic BackupFiles

Hi Friends
I am new to Linux. I am using FC-5. Is there any script or any method to take backup of all files inside home directory automatically.
Right now i doing manually. It is little bit pain. Everyday before leaving i am spending half an hour for that.
Forgive me if this question already discussed.

Ranjith