Re: Automatic BackupFiles

Ranjith VRS wrote:
Hi Friends
I am new to Linux. I am using FC-5. Is there any script or any method to take backup of all files inside home directory automatically.
Right now i doing manually. It is little bit pain. Everyday before leaving i am spending half an hour for that. Forgive me if this question already discussed. Ranjith

You can put all the commands for your backup in a script and schedule the script to run as a cron job. Alternatively, if you don't have a fixed time for backup, you can run the script manually.

For more about cron...
# man cron

--
Regards