fc4 on memory stick

Hi all,

Spent all yesterday searching google and experimenting but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Sometime ago I bought a 1G memory stick for $20US and managed to repartition and reformat it and copy enough FC4 onto it to have a bootable device, basically turning a USB memory stick into a USB drive.
It has proven very useful as a recovery tool and as a network debugger.

I'm pretty sure it was done with instructions from a link I found on this list. The instructions were very good, covering everything from the MBR to the making of a USB capable initrd. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue where to find it again.

Anybody remember seeing this link or know where it can be found?

Thanks for any help,
Mike Wright  :m)