Re: Wget "File size limit exceeded(core dumped)"

Mogens Kjaer <mk crc dk> wrote:

Patrick Boutilier wrote: ...

Output of the mount command?

OK, I read the quote. It's an ext3 fs, not ext2.

I'll take my words back :-)
But anyway, if if is rh9 system, it should be ext3 by default.

The file system is not the problem, the wget program is.

One should be able to use ftp to resume the download. It might hang
at the end of the download, but whole file should be there, check
with md5sum/sha1sum.

Mogens

But we still need to see whether the partition is ext2 or ext3. Lots of us stayed with the known ext2 when we installed RH9.

On the other hand, here are two links that point to the RH9 vintage of wget being the problem (2GB limit):

http://www.mail-archive.com/wget sunsite dk/msg06735.html

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce