Re: SSH question

M.Lewis wrote:

I'm sure the answer to this question is incredibly simple and I have looked through the archives, but I really don't know what to look for (hence the poor subject).

I want to ssh into a remote machine, start a download (say wget -c xyz.iso), then close my ssh session, but still maintain the download while I'm no longer logged into the remote machine.

Can this be done? If so, how?

Thanks,
Mike

man/info nohup