Re: KDE Gnome mix

On 10/10/06, George Hare <hare george gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks, I'm running FC5 64 and was have some problems getting KDE.
Well, I got it and love it except for one little problem that kept me
up for hours.
I have on Gnome desktop "Computer, Trash and 2 homes". One of the
homes is KDE's. On KDE desktop I have only "Home". Any help will be
appreciated.

What is your question?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/