Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 219

I finally got KDE but when I added it I ended up with just Home on the
desktop and when I switch to gnome I have 2 homes (one of which opens
in konqueror), 2 trash cans and the system icon. I have looked every
where but for the life of me, I can,t figure this one out. Any help
would be appreciated.
--
G. Hare