taskbar auto update app?

Greetings All,

I am looking for an application (KDE or something) that will act like the Windows auto-update program and will popup a small message that will let the user know that there are new updates available, or that will automatically install the update and let the user know.

We will be setting up a mirror of the rpm repository for Fedora 5 and I cannot seem to find what application this is, or if one exists.

I do know how to go about using Yum from the GUI or command line, but for a auto-update popup notification application, I just have not heard of one.

Any ideas?

--
Thanks and have a good day,
Lonnie T. Cumberland