Re: taskbar auto update app?

Thanks...

Something like that is what I was looking for.

Cheers,
Lonnie

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK wrote:

Hi,

On Sunday 15 October 2006 17:27, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
I am looking for an application (KDE or something) that will act like
the Windows auto-update program and will popup a small message that will
let the user know that there are new updates available, or that will
automatically install the update and let the user know.

I use this in KDE:

Its easy to modify it to use Yumex (a yum gui) if you desire,
Goodluck

Colin

--
Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated

Email: Lonnie outstep com
Lonnie_Cumberland yahoo com
"Open Source...... opening the doors for the future in the world of today...."