Re: itunes and linux?

on 10/12/2006 11:42 AM kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:
I have a new Motorola SLVR L7 phone, the itunes one. I can see the directory structure of the phone if I attach it via usb to my SuSE box. I see that the

hm... I thought this is fedora core mail list. Did I miss something?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./