Suspend to RAM

Hi,

I have a centrino notebook and suspend to RAM doesn't work right in FC5. It
suspends, but doesn't wake up. I know it's possible to set up Linux to
suspend and wake up correctly with this notebook, because I have just tried
it with Ubuntu 6.06 Live CD and it worked flawlessly.
How do I configure this in FC5? Any one has this working? Has any one tried
the test versions of FC6 and succeeded to suspend with a centrino notebook?

Thanks,

Marcelo