Re: rkhunter does not like FC4 x86_64

Fran├žois Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

Why FC4 x86_64 is not listed in /var/rkhunter/db/os.dat and why, if I change i386 to x86_64 on the line FC4, something changes it back to i386?

How to add a new line with FC4 x84_64 in this file?

rkhunter send a warning message (this machine can be infected) if the OS is not in the file os.dat and, doing so, how can we trust rkhunter in that case?

Thank you.
I have rkhunter running just fine on several FC4 boxes.

--
Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator