Re: USB Boot Drive to run FC5 setup

> Here is what I do:
>
> Option 1:   I have a dvd player in an external USB enclosure.

I've tried this. For some reason the BIOS in these machines have
problems booting at all with devices like USB external CD/HD plugged in.
Don't know why the thumb drives is ok. Guess I could try again and let
it get past the hard drive detection before plugging it in. Currently
that's where it hangs. I'll have to try that.

> Option 2:   I have an old 16MB thumb drive.

Tried option 2 as you describe but it doesn't boot. I just get a blank
screen with a flashing cursor in the top left.

Thanks,
James