Re: X won't start after update to latest kernel [Solved]

On Wed October 18 2006 9:35 am, antonio montagnani wrote:
> Exactly same issue.
>
> What did you do after isssuing this command???
>
> Tnx
I waited. It took a long interval before the GUI display came up
that let me configure the display settings. I changed my
resolution, changed to millions of colors, and clicked OK. The
GUI shut down. I then ran startx and X started right up.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA