Re: X won't start after update to latest kernel [Solved]

On 10/18/06, Claude Jones <claude_jones levitjames com> wrote:

I waited. It took a long interval before the GUI display came up
that let me configure the display settings. I changed my
resolution, changed to millions of colors, and clicked OK. The
GUI shut down. I then ran startx and X started right up.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA

Claude