FC4 to FC5 upgrade slow

Has anyone seen an upgrade (using CDs) from FC4 to FC5 just crawl? I did an upgrade on Monday this week from FC2 to FC4 and it went great. I rebooted the server and tested and am upgrading that box to FC5, but it's been going since about 10am this morning, I'm still on disc one and it's saying the upgrade will take over 600 minutes.

Ideas?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney