Re: Mplayer Cache

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Ric Moore wrote:

This may be just a tad OT, but whee does Mplayer usually store its files
while playing streaming video?? It used to leave it's cache droppings
in /tmp but it doesn't always do that. Of course I want to rip some
nifty videos for my own edification. <chuckles>

Check out the -dumpstream option.

When you're Irish, you never get too old for petty larceny.
<smirks> Ric

Time and format shifting is (at least suposedly) legal (for now...).

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu