Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

On 19/10/06, Lonni J Friedman <netllama gmail com> wrote:
On 10/19/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
> That's what happens to Fx when you have too many extensions installed.
> Which extensions have you?

Define "too many extensions".

For me, Fx startss slowing down after Add Bookmarks Here, All-In-One
Gestures, All-In-One Sidebar, Customize Google, Hebrew Language Pack,
FlashBlock, JS View, Mouseless Browsing, SearchStatus, and Web
Developer are installed. Of course, I install five or six other
extensions, too. This machine has a 1.3 gHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.

Dotan Cohen

http://tussik.com
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/firefox.html