Re: read/write access for non-root user on usb drive

> If you did so with suitable permissions, e.g. rwxrwxrwx, I can't see how
> that would happen.

Thats wat i noticed. I have a folder with rwxrwxrwx. The moment I mount the usb drive it becomes rwxr-xr-x
I guess the issue is something to do with FAT32. Thanx for the detailed reply though, will definitely help.

Regards,
Babar Haq

--

Search for products and services at: