Re: Converter from pdf to djvu

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Robin Laing wrote:

For some reason, I have always been able to find the things that others can't on google. I don't do anything special, just lucky for some reason. I do this at work all the time.

I get different results for the same google search depending on whether I'm at work (gc.ca) or home. I know google attempts to use location to target ads, so they certainly have the capability to tune searches using information about the source of the questions.

--
George N. White III  <aa056 chebucto ns ca>