Re: aMule on, Firefox slow

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All

With aMule on, Firefox becomes slow, even if aMule is not
downloading/uploading at a high speed. Can I do something in order to
have aMule not interfering much with Firefox speed?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I think that you may be UPLOADING (not downloading) when aMule starts. Clogging your outbound stream will make all Internet traffic, even downloads, very sluggish.